Welcome!

Can you guess what goes on here? Games. Video games. I take games I like (whether they are on PC or a console, Xbox in my case) and I do a little review of them. I help that this blog brings you to some games that you also find interesting and hopefully share with your friends. Have fun!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lime Odyssey

MMORPG time!
I'm keeping this one short though.

Lime Odyssey, developed by Sirius Entertainment, and produced in U.S by Aeria Entertainment, is an amazing example of an MMORPG. We've waited since Nov2010, when Aeria first announced Lime, and the Alpha test is finally here.
I haven't played it too much, but it is very good. (Much better than Eden Eternal, the MMORPG AE released early in 2011, in my opinion)
Head over here: http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com/ for info, sign-up for alpha invites, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment